The aim of this in house course is to provide people who work at height with sufficient information to be able to plan and manage the tasks safely.
- Understanding what working at height is
- Knowledge of the working at height regulations 2005
- What are the responsibilities of the employee and employer
- Understanding hazards and good practice
- Understanding control strategies
- Being able to assess which equipment is suitable
- The use of safety equipment (Harness)
- All delegates must be physically fit on the day of the course.
- 4 hours
Delivery Technique & Resources
- Practical Experience under the guidance of RTITB & AITT Instructor
- Ideal class size: Minimum 1 person. Maximum 6 People
- Practical assessment
- Attendance and participation in the course content is required to receive a Training certificate