Manual Handling of Inanimate Objects ensures that delegates hold an understanding of safe techniques to use when lifting and moving objects of varying size and weight to avoid any injury to themselves or others. The in-house training is designed for those who undertake manual handling activities in their working role and it can be customised so that delegates can experience handling objects which they would encounter in their workplace.
All delegates must be physically fit on the day of the course.
- Course introduction
- Why correct technique is important
- Manual handling hazards and risks
- Preventing injury from manual handling
- 4 hours
Delivery Technique & Resources
- Practical Experience under the guidance of RTITB & Level 3 AET Instructor
- Ideal class size: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum 12 People
- Practical assessment on lifting & carrying
- Theoretical assessment
- Attendance and participation in the course content is required to receive a Training certificate