This in-house training course learners will have a thorough understanding of:
- Give examples of common tasks using abrasive wheels and understand the associated risks.
- Identify the factors that contribute to injury and to ill-health.
- Recognize the control measures that reduce the risk of injury and ill-health from the use of abrasive wheels.
- Understand how to correctly use abrasive wheels, including the control measures to reduce or eliminate the risk of injury and ill-health.
- 4 Hours
Delivery Technique & Resources
- Practical Experience under the guidance of Level 3 AET Instructor
- Ideal class size: Minimum 1 person. Maximum 6 People
- Theory assessment on Abrasive Wheel Operations.
- Attendance and participation in the course content is required to receive a Training certificate