To provide formal in house training for those responsible for the operation of an overhead crane and the slinging and movement of loads attached & suspended from the crane. On completion, delegates will be aware of their duties required by the current legislation, and will have be given sufficient knowledge and practical training for basic overhead crane tasks.
- Accident Causes & Prevention
- Legal Duties
- Load Assessment
- Operating in the Vicinity of Pedestrians
- Planning the Lift
- PPE Requirements
- Pre-Use Inspection
- Risk Assessment
- Safe Working Loads
- Safe use of Lifting Accessories
Delivery Technique & Resources
- Practical Experience under the guidance of a RTITB & AITT Instructor, Ideal class size: Minimum 1 person. Maximum 6 People
- Theory assessment on Overhead Gantry Crane Operations.
- Attendance and participation in the course content is required to receive a Training certificate